As part of our alignment with the Personal Data Protection Act, we have created this policy to ensure that the visitors are informed at our online store https://www.bfitsupplement.com
The responsible legal entity collecting and processing the personal data of individuals is "Bfit Supplements" with company’s registration number (PLEASE INSERT REGISTRY NUMBER) , located in Omirou 2B, 2018 Stovolos, Nicosia, Cyprus.
3.What is a Personal Data
Personal data is defined as any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person, meaning that its identity can be ascertained directly or indirectly. Some identifying information is the name, identity, address, telephone number, email, abbreviated identifier (online).
We are committed to ensuring that your rights under data privacy laws are protected and personal information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online in accordance with the EU General Data Protection Regulation General Data Protection Regulation (EU) 2016/679.
EU General Data Protection Regulation (“GDPR”):
For services provided into EU countries and to EU citizens, BFit Supplements is committed to observe the rights of the individuals whose personal data we collect and process.
BFit Supplements, Omirou 2B, Stovolos, Nicosia, Cyprus, (insert Registral number)
Registered under Marinos Kouttoupis LTD, Φιλοκύπρου 10Α, Στρόβολος 2049, Λευκωσία, Κύπρος.
Or emailing: [email protected]
Or phoning : 00 357 22 51 95 18
4.How we use Personal Data
When you visit and register with our online store https://www.bfitsupplements.com, with your approval, we keep information such as:
- Email verified by automated response. This way you can create a shopping cart. This information is not passed on to our system, but it remains on the host where our online store is located.
- Phone number and shipping address needed when the order is completed. Only when you place an order, all personal data that has been registered are transferred to our Database.
- In addition, during each visit to our site, information is collected for technical reasons such as
- The IP address of the access device.
- The address of the website that recommended us.
- The pages of our store where you've been browsing.
- The date and duration of the visit.
- The type of browser used as well as its settings.
- The operating system of the access device.
5. On which partners do we send your data
During the operation of our online Store, we cooperate with external partners, through whom it is possible to create and develop our e-shop. These partners fulfill selected criteria, targeting, providing our customers and their data, a reliable environment as well as a high level of security in the handling of information. Partners are bound by a confidentiality agreement and use the data provided to them in accordance with our own instructions.
- As mentioned above when creating an access account, we have the initial data store on the partner hosting space where our online store is located. Our online store is located at DreamHost, LLC, PMB #257, 417 Associated Road, Brea, CA 92821, USA.
- Upon completion of the order and collection of the remaining data, the data remains at the host, but they are transferred encrypted to our company’s Database to complete your purchase process.
- Our partner for order shipment is GAP AKIS EXPRESS LTD, GENIKI TAXYDROMIKI and Travel Express. We communicate to the partner only the necessary data for the delivery of the order.
- For the payment of the online orders, we have partnerships with the following company:
- SIX Payment Services Ltd, SIX Payment Services Ltd
Hardturmstr. 201, P. O. Box 8021 Zurich, Switzerland, T +41 (0)848 66 4444, F +41 (0)848 66 4444
- SIX Payment Services Ltd, SIX Payment Services Ltd
- We work with Google LLC, 1600 Amphitheater Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA for the proper and orderly operation of our online store and within a more personal approach to our clientele. To make this possible, we collect information during your tour as they appear in section 4.
- Using the "Remember me" feature.
- When you sign up, you have the "Remember me" Button, when you select it, you will permanently install a cookie on your device, which you can delete when you want it from your device. The cookies are managed through the navigation menu you are using. It is under the category settings, privacy and Security.
- Using Google Analytics
Double-Click. Google Analytics uses the data collected through the Double-click Cookie for statistical purposes. You can customize or disable this service by following the link below
available only if you are log-in. Use Google Remarketing. Google Remarketing is a Google advertising service through which our site visitors can receive targeted advertising, and to do so, it use Google AdWords and Double-click. You can prevent your information from being collected through the following link
- For the purpose of updating the bids, actions, competitions, we use partners in the field of Marketing. Our partners are committed to contracts that include a confidentiality agreement.
- To opt-out from cookies click here.
6. Record and log in
Sign up for our online store www.bfitsupplements.com. To sign up, you only need your personal email and password creation. You will then receive an email to confirm the ownership of the email account. This way you can create a shopping cart. This information is not passed on to our system, but our online store is located on our website.After signing up, you can log in to the online store. If you have made a previous order, you will be able to see your registered information under your tab. You can erase or add items in addition. If you are already a customer, you can see what we have in your system. Any adjustment of your details is only available in our online store. These changes do not affect the database available to our company. In order to receive information about the information available to you, you can make your application by contacting us at [email protected] and deliver it to one of our stores.
To complete your order, as it is consider as signing and performing contracts, we request contact information such as name, phone and delivery address as well as information about the payment method you have selected. In addition, we use your data to maintain our customer database so that only relevant data is stored there. Payment of the order can be made in the following ways:
- Payment to the Store This option is only available for orders to be omitted from one of our stores.
- Payment via SIX this option is available for any order that will be delivered through our partners GAP AKIS EXPRESS LTD, GENIKI TAXYDROMIKI and Travel Express. When you pay, we do not record or store in our system any information related to the credit card used, such as name, card number and other data. This data is provided directly to the payment service provider you have selected.
The security of your personal data is very important for Bfit Supplements. We protect the personal data, through procedures and instructions that include both technological, technical and organizational ways. Everyone involved in this data, e.g. company employees and external partners, is bound by confidentiality agreements that include confidentiality as a clause. When communicating your data, between the website of our online store and our company database, we use an encrypted channel to avoid losing this data. The company carries out regular inspections to ensure security safeguards and upgrades security levels given the continuing development of technology.
9.Rights of Natural Persons
In the context of our alignment with the Personal Data Protection Act, we inform you of the rights of individuals include the right of access, the right of rectification, the right of remission or the right to oblige, the right to information, the right to consent. Below are the rights you have, as well as in which ways you can exercise them.
- Right of Access
- You have a legitimate right to access your data, which you can download in paper or electronic form. In order to view your online data, you must log in and select my account information. To apply to receive the personal data we may have in the company database, you will have to fill in a form which will be sent to you after an email request has been made to
- Once this has been filled in, deliver it to our stores.
- Right to Correct and Delete
- You have the legal right to be able to correct or delete your data that we have in the company database. You can do it through our online store, as mentioned above. Then you can fix your details like phone, address or even delete them. This action will only affect the data that is saved on our online store. In order to recover your data, to correct or delete it from the company's database, you will have to fill in a form which will be sent to you after an emailrequest has been made to
- . Once this has been filled in, deliver it to our stores. We reserve the right to object, because Bfit Supplements may have to keep personal data due to legal, institutional or contractual obligations.
- Right to information and consent
- You have the right to be informed before any cooperation with our company is concluded. We have customized our forms, as well as our online store so you have enough information about the cooperation you can have with our company. Moreover, you have the right to choose how you want our company to communicate with you. For the purpose of withdrawing your consent to downloading promotional material via e-mail, you can simply click on the link in the email to inform the appropriate department about the appropriate action. For the purpose of withdrawing your consent to downloading promotional material via email, you can simply follow the instruction in the message to opt-out of the mailing list that receives promotional / newsletters. Print requests can be sent by e-mail
- or by post to "Bfit Supplements, Omirou 2B, Strovolos, Nicosia, Cyprus, Post Code: 2018". Please be advised that the implementation of any directive on your behalf through written requests for adjustment to the company database may require a period of time for technical reasons that may arise. After adjusting to our database, you will have the information you need related to your request.