We are committed to ensuring that your rights under data privacy laws are protected and personal information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online in accordance with the EU General Data Protection Regulation General Data Protection Regulation (EU) 2016/679.
EU General Data Protection Regulation (“GDPR”):
For services provided into EU countries and to EU citizens, BFit Supplements is committed to observe the rights of the individuals whose personal data we collect and process.
BFit Supplements, Omirou 2B, Stovolos, Nicosia, Cyprus, (insert Registral number)
Registered under Marinos Kouttoupis LTD, Φιλοκύπρου 10Α, Στρόβολος 2049, Λευκωσία, Κύπρος.
Or emailing: [email protected]
Or phoning : 00 357 22 51 95 18
Legal Basis for data processing
Within the European Union, data is collected and processed under the legal basis of consent. Please see below for information on how you can manage your consent to personal data processing.
What we collect
We may collect the following information:
- Your name
- Your contact information such as email address
- Demographic information such as preferences and interests
- Other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
- Any information you provide by filling in forms on our website https://www.bfitsupplements.com
- Details of any transactions you carry out through our website and the fulfillment of your orders
- Details of your visits to our website and the resources that you access
What we do with the information we gather
We use this information to provide you with advertised goods and services and to ensure that our website is presented in the most efficient manner for you, and in particular for the following reasons:
- To improve products and services directly related to this website / supported services.
- To provide you with information and promotional material about products, special offers or other information which you request from us or we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided and where you have freely consented to be contacted for such purposes.
- To send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting where you have freely consented to be contacted for such purposes.
- To carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us.
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our service, when you chose to do so.
- To notify you about changes to our products or services that relate to your subscribed services.
- We may use the information to customise our website according to your interests.
- If you are an existing customer, we will only contact you by electronic means (e-mail or SMS) with information about goods and services covered under your customer agreement or purchases within the previous 12 months.
- If you are a new customer, and where we permit selected third parties to use your personal information, we (or they) will contact you by electronic means only if you have freely consented to this.
If you do not want us to use your personal information, provided under consent, in this way, or to pass your details on to third parties for marketing purposes, please refer to the ‘Controlling Your Data Section’ below.
BFit Supplements is committed to maintaining the highest levels of Information Security across our business functions and electronic business channels.
To ensure that we communicate and trade with our customers in a secure manner, the following safeguards are implemented across our services:
- We apply digital certificates to our official corporate web sites to secure communications and also provide assurance that you are connected to approve resources
- All our customer, supplier and accounts payable / accounts receivable functions all use @bfitsupplements.com branded email addresses and never use 3rd party email addresses
- We will treat all your queries in relation to potentially fraudulent activity with the highest urgency
- Maintain in-house and external Information Security services to provide website security analysis and identify areas of website security improvement
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of your information transmitted to our site; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse information about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the information is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie does not in any way give us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the information you choose to share with us.
Accepting our cookie requests also authorises Glanbia to capture your computer’s IP address to support our website analysis and web site security controls. Computer IP addresses are retained for up to 12 months for security monitoring and analysis purposes.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Links to other websites
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
– You have the right to ask us not to process your personal information for marketing purposes and whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes
– if you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by emailing to:
Or emailing: [email protected]
Or phoning : 00 357 22 51 95 18
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so.
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the General Data Protection Regulation [REGULATION (EU) 2016/679]. If you would like a copy of the information held about you please email to:
If you believe that any information we are holding about you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to us as soon as possible at the above address or email us at [email protected] We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
As part of our alignment with the Personal Data Protection Act, we have created this policy to ensure that the visitors are informed at our online store https://www.bfitsupplement.com
The responsible legal entity collecting and processing the personal data of individuals is "Bfit Supplements" with company’s registration number (PLEASE INSERT REGISTRY NUMBER) , located in Omirou 2B, 2018 Stovolos, Nicosia, Cyprus.
3.What is a Personal Data
Personal data is defined as any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person, meaning that its identity can be ascertained directly or indirectly. Some identifying information is the name, identity, address, telephone number, email, abbreviated identifier (online).
4.How we use Personal Data
When you visit and register with our online store https://www.bfitsupplements.com, with your approval, we keep information such as:
- Email verified by automated response. This way you can create a shopping cart. This information is not passed on to our system, but it remains on the host where our online store is located.
- Phone number and shipping address needed when the order is completed. Only when you place an order, all personal data that has been registered are transferred to our Database.
- In addition, during each visit to our site, information is collected for technical reasons such as
- The IP address of the access device.
- The address of the website that recommended us.
- The pages of our store where you've been browsing.
- The date and duration of the visit.
- The type of browser used as well as its settings.
- The operating system of the access device.
5. On which partners do we send your data
During the operation of our online Store, we cooperate with external partners, through whom it is possible to create and develop our e-shop. These partners fulfill selected criteria, targeting, providing our customers and their data, a reliable environment as well as a high level of security in the handling of information. Partners are bound by a confidentiality agreement and use the data provided to them in accordance with our own instructions.
- As mentioned above when creating an access account, we have the initial data store on the partner hosting space where our online store is located. Our online store is located at DreamHost, LLC, PMB #257, 417 Associated Road, Brea, CA 92821, USA.
- Upon completion of the order and collection of the remaining data, the data remains at the host, but they are transferred encrypted to our company’s Database to complete your purchase process.
- Our partner for order shipment is ACS Air Courier Services (Cyprus) Ltd, with registration number HE129078, located at 14, Varkiza, 2033, Strovolos, Nicosia. We communicate to the partner only the necessary data for the delivery of the order(PLEASE UPDATE!!!!).
- For the payment of the online orders, we have partnerships with two companies:
- PayPal (Europe) S.à r.l. et al., S.C.A. Société en Commandite par Actions registered under number RCS Luxembourg B 118 349, located at 22-24 Boulevard Royal, L-2449 Luxembourg.
- SIX Payment Services Ltd, SIX Payment Services Ltd
Hardturmstr. 201, P. O. Box 8021 Zurich, Switzerland, T +41 (0)848 66 4444, F +41 (0)848 66 4444
- We work with Google LLC, 1600 Amphitheater Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA for the proper and orderly operation of our online store and within a more personal approach to our clientele. To make this possible, we collect information during your tour as they appear in section 4.
- Using the "Remember me" feature.
- When you sign up, you have the "Remember me" Button, when you select it, you will permanently install a cookie on your device, which you can delete when you want it from your device. The cookies are managed through the navigation menu you are using. It is under the category settings, privacy and Security.
- Using Google Analytics
Double-Click. Google Analytics uses the data collected through the Double-click Cookie for statistical purposes. You can customize or disable this service by following the link below
available only if you are log-in. Use Google Remarketing. Google Remarketing is a Google advertising service through which our site visitors can receive targeted advertising, and to do so, it use Google AdWords and Double-click. You can prevent your information from being collected through the following link
- For the purpose of updating the bids, actions, competitions, we use partners in the field of Marketing. Our partners are committed to contracts that include a confidentiality agreement.
- To opt-out from cookies click here.
6. Record and log in
Sign up for our online store www.bfitsupplements.com. To sign up, you only need your personal email and password creation. You will then receive an email to confirm the ownership of the email account. This way you can create a shopping cart. This information is not passed on to our system, but our online store is located on our website.After signing up, you can log in to the online store. If you have made a previous order, you will be able to see your registered information under your tab. You can erase or add items in addition. If you are already a customer, you can see what we have in your system. Any adjustment of your details is only available in our online store. These changes do not affect the database available to our company. In order to receive information about the information available to you, you can make your application which is on the Application Form link and deliver it to one of our stores.
To complete your order, as it is consider as signing and performing contracts, we request contact information such as name, phone and delivery address as well as information about the payment method you have selected. In addition, we use your data to maintain our customer database so that only relevant data is stored there. Payment of the order can be made in the following ways:
- Payment to the Store This option is only available for orders to be omitted from one of our stores.
- Payment via SIX or PayPal This option is available for any order that will be delivered through our partner, (PLEASE UPDATE!!!)ACS Air Courier Services (Cyprus) Ltd. When you pay, we do not record or store in our system any information related to the credit card used, such as name, card number and other data. This data is provided directly to the payment service provider you have selected.
The security of your personal data is very important for Bfit Supplements. We protect the personal data, through procedures and instructions that include both technological, technical and organizational ways. Everyone involved in this data, e.g. company employees and external partners, is bound by confidentiality agreements that include confidentiality as a clause. When communicating your data, between the website of our online store and our company database, we use an encrypted channel to avoid losing this data. The company carries out regular inspections to ensure security safeguards and upgrades security levels given the continuing development of technology.
9.Rights of Natural Persons
In the context of our alignment with the Personal Data Protection Act, we inform you of the rights of individuals include the right of access, the right of rectification, the right of remission or the right to oblige, the right to information, the right to consent. Below are the rights you have, as well as in which ways you can exercise them.
- Right of Access
- You have a legitimate right to access your data, which you can download in paper or electronic form. In order to view your online data, you must log in and select my account information. To apply to receive the personal data we may have in the company database, you will have to fill in a form which will be sent to you after an email request has been made to
- Once this has been filled in, deliver it to our stores.
- Right to Correct and Delete
- You have the legal right to be able to correct or delete your data that we have in the company database. You can do it through our online store, as mentioned above. Then you can fix your details like phone, address or even delete them. This action will only affect the data that is saved on our online store. In order to recover your data, to correct or delete it from the company's database, you will have to fill in a form which will be sent to you after an emailrequest has been made to
- . Once this has been filled in, deliver it to our stores. We reserve the right to object, because Bfit Supplements may have to keep personal data due to legal, institutional or contractual obligations.
- Right to information and consent
- You have the right to be informed before any cooperation with our company is concluded. We have customized our forms, as well as our online store so you have enough information about the cooperation you can have with our company. Moreover, you have the right to choose how you want our company to communicate with you. For the purpose of withdrawing your consent to downloading promotional material via e-mail, you can simply click on the link in the email to inform the appropriate department about the appropriate action. For the purpose of withdrawing your consent to downloading promotional material via email, you can simply follow the instruction in the message to opt-out of the mailing list that receives promotional / newsletters. Print requests can be sent by e-mail
- or by post to "Bfit Supplements, Omirou 2B, Strovolos, Nicosia, Cyprus, Post Code: 2018". Please be advised that the implementation of any directive on your behalf through written requests for adjustment to the company database may require a period of time for technical reasons that may arise. After adjusting to our database, you will have the information you need related to your request.